Devart, a database tools and data access solutions' company based in the Czech Republic, has released dbForge Studio for SQL Server v 3.8 with SQL Server 2014 support and expanded possibilities for SQL Server management.
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is an integrated development environment (IDE) and SQL manager tool to assist SQL developers in managing databases, speeding up routine tasks, and making complex database changes.
New features and improvements in dbForge Studio for SQL Server v3.8 include:
- SQL Server 2014 support
- Database Backup and Restore features added
- Generate script of an entire database
- Possibility to attach and detach a database added
- Copying a database from one server to another using the MS Agent now possible
- Database Visual Editor added
- Coloring a database connection according to the document category now possible
- Objects' dependencies view is supported
- Opened tabs restore when application starts is added
Download a trial version of dbForge Studio for SQL Server and give it a try within a free 30-day trial period.