Q1. Members of which database role(s) can give other users access to the database? (Select all correct answers.)
Q2. Members of which roles can back up a database? (Select all correct answers.)
Q3. If you grant permissions on a table to the Public role and later revoke permission from the Windows NT Accounting group, does someone who is a member of that group still have permissions on the table? Select the best answer.
- Yes, because the REVOKE would only remove a permission that you granted to the Accounting group, so it has no effect.
- No, because the REVOKE to the group removes the inherited permission to Public.
- No, because the REVOKE from the Accounting group removes all permissions for members of that group, however they were assigned.
- You can't tell from the information supplied.
Q4. You want to give all members of the NT Accounting group except the summer interns access to the payroll table. The best way to do this is:
- Grant database access to the Accounting group, but deny access to the interns.
- Grant database access to the Accounting group, assign them the correct permissions, and revoke permissions from the interns.
- Grant database access to the Accounting group, assign them the correct permissions, and deny permissions to the interns.
- Add another NT group that contains the accountants but not the interns, and give this group the correct access and permissions.