SQL Server 2012/2014 allow applications to scale out as never before on SQL Server, thanks to synchronous replication technology in AlwaysOn. This capability enables applications to use more resources on more servers, which can significantly improve return on investment (ROI). But to gain the full value of the superior architecture of these upgrades, you must examine and overcome the following top five challenges:
1. Load balancing and read/write split
2. Replication aware load balancing
3. Core-based licensing costs
4. Lack of visibility and control at a cluster level
5. Downtime and failover. Download now and learn how database traffic management software can help you overcome these challenges.