The T-SQL Debugger in Visual Studio (VS) 6.0 Enterprise Edition includes a set of debugging features that can help you simplify the process of creating and debugging stored procedures.
Main article: Debugging Stored Procedures
For more information about installing, configuring, and using the T-SQL Debugger, see the following Microsoft articles:
- "INF: Tips for Debugging Stored Procedures from Visual Basic"
- "DOC: T-SQL Debugger Server Setup Provides Incorrect Location"
- "FIX: T-SQL Debugger Hangs When User Has No Execute Permission"
- "FILE: VB5cli.exe Fixes Visual Basic 5.0 Control Installation Problem"
- "BUG: T-SQL Debugger Does Not Run on NT with User Account"
- "PRB: T-SQL - Running Remote and Local SQL Debugging"